When Mom succeeds, it creates opportunities for generations to come.
Mothers Making More (M3) helps working, single moms go back to school, advance their career in a targeted area and lay the groundwork for a brighter, better tomorrow. M3 not only helps hard working moms kick-start their education, we stay with them throughout their school and career journey.
The M3 program coordinator provides one-on-one support to every woman enrolled in M3. Plus, M3 helps connect moms with additional services they need to succeed - childcare, technology, mileage reimbursement, networking, career readiness and more.
M3 moms benefit from:
- Hands-on support from M3 staff
- Support from fellow moms
- Access to additional services, including childcare services, counseling and more
- Career education, training and skill-building opportunities (resume writing, mock interviews, etc.)
- Connections to job leads, hiring managers and human resource professionals from local employers
M3 moms also:
- Complete an eight-week economic stability class
- Attend regular meetings with M3 staff
- Earn a minimum of 12 credits/year
- Maintain employment
- Complete a Federal Financial Aid Application
- Choose a degree that is part of a growing career field and will lead to earning a living wage
Want to enroll?
Call 724-787-8243 for more information on M3 eligibility and enrollment.
M3 is open to head-of-household single moms in Westmoreland and Fayette Counties, who are working at least part-time (in good standing) and have a child(ren) under the age of 18. M3 supports moms enrolled in two-year certificate and associate programs only.